Autodesk SHOTGUN RV v2022 2 (x64)
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 606 B
Author URL: https://www.shotgunsoftware.com/
Free Download Autodesk SHOTGUN RV full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a digital review tool for film, tv and games.
Overview of the Autodesk SHOTGUN RV
This program and its companion tools, RVIO and RVLS have been created to support digital artists, directors, supervisors, and production crews who need reliable, flexible, high-performance tools to review image sequences, movie files, and audio.
It is clean and simple in appearance and has been designed to let users load, play, inspect, navigate and edit image sequences and audio as simply and directly as possible. Advanced features do not clutter its appearance but are available through a rich command-line interface, extensive hot keys and key-chords, and smart drag/drop targets.
Moreover, It can be extensively customized for integration into proprietary pipelines. The Reference Manual has information about its customization. This chapter provides quick-start guides to this program and RVIO. If you already have successfully installed this, and want to get going right away, this chapter will show you enough to get started.
Features of the Autodesk SHOTGUN RV
- Effortless Integration
- Reliable, flexible, high-performance tools to review image sequences, movie files, and audio
- Clean and simple in appearance
- Drag and drop image and movie files right into it
- Playback mixed resolutions, formats, and framerates
- Enjoy annotation and synchronized review from anywhere in the world.
- Compare shots with wipes, A/B, or tiled contact sheets.
- Load in color profiles with OCIO, perform interactive color adjustments, view the final image.
- Transcode frames, movies, and audio formats.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox