Overloud Gem Comp LA 1 0 5
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://overloud.com/
Free Download Overloud Gem Comp LA full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a 2A+3A Optical Compressor, beyond analog processing.
Overview of Overloud Gem Comp LA
It’s a breakthrough plugin that combines two legendary optical compressors into one. The tube-based 2A variant produces a warmer, harmonically rich tone. The solid-state 3A variant offers a faster attack and a clearer tone. The electro-luminescent light of the 2A variant is powered by a tube, while transistors power the 3A model.
Because tubes can only supply a fraction of the current that transistors can, their response to attack transients is softer and has more harmonics due to the minor distortion introduced. A photo-cell and an Opto-attenuator are at the heart of the original equipment, and they are faithfully replicated in the Comp LA plugin.
The photo-cell delivers a very natural dual-stage release, resulting in a compression response that is more distinctive and transparent than that of other compressors: The first portion of the release took 70 milliseconds. For the second half of the release, expect 500 to 5000 milliseconds (depends on first stage reduction)
Features of Overloud Gem Comp LA
- Simulation of the Opto-attenuator and the two-stage release curve in hyper-realistic detail
- Mid-Side Processing Built-In
- Built-in parallel compression
- user-controllable harmonic generation amount and metering.
- Control of LF sensitivity (R37)
- User-selectable The mode of extreme oversampling
- Low CPU usage: on a Macbook Pro Retina, there were over 500 instances.
- Undo-redo on several levels
- A/B Evaluation
- Take notes anywhere on the plugin panel with Scribble Strips.
- Calibration of the VU meters: calibrate the VU meters at four different sensitivities.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Processor: Macintosh Intel Core i3 1.4GHz
- RAM: 4Gb of RAM, 1280×800 video.
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox